Saulino Law is available to make presentations or speak to your group regarding topics on special needs trusts and planning, elder law, and estate planning. Presentations are customized to your audience, and topic. Example of presentation topics are:
- Making the transition from child to adult in the special needs world.
- My parent is in a nursing home, and needs Medicaid – how do I proceed?
- When you are healthy and retired, what should you do?
- When your spouse passes, what happens next?
- My children are grown, I want to protect my assets for them. How to plan proactively.
- Wine and Will parties – Enjoy a fun night with friends while learning about how important it is to have a basic plan in place to protect your family and children.
Helping families plan for the future at all stages of life is the goal of Saulino Law.
We customize our services for each client based on your needs.
Saulino Law is focused on your individual situation.